20 Ahad Ha'am st.
"Pollak House", A interior and exterior renovation of a listed historic building. It consists of two floors and is located at the crossroad of two main streets in the historical part of the city, "Ahad Ha'am" and "Herzl". The building was built in two stages, the first of which took place in 1909 as one of the first buildings ever built in Tel-Aviv's "Ahuzat Bayit" neighborhood. Through the years the building was subjected to numerous modifications and extensions. Therefor, the work included the restoration of architectural elements that were removed from the original building. This was achieved by analyzing historical documents and analogies. The renovation was completed in 2017.