the project in a postcard from the 20s
the building today
ground floor plan
7-9 Shefer alley Tel-Aviv       Addition of three floors and a basement to two listed buildings situated in an alley that was planned by Joseph Tishler for the Anglo Palestine bank staff in 1921. The design of the new facades was created in reference to Tishler's work. The building includes fourteen flats and is currently being approved